Sunday, September 10, 2006

Jcalendar 1.0 Released

Yes. I know you have all been eagerly awaiting this moment.

Jcalendar is a little Javascript calendar app I have been working on in my spare time over the last week. If you take a look over to the right, you'll see it in quiet action, nestled under my profile.

Feel free to copy and paste the code* into your own blog, and also to modify it as you see fit. Be aware that there is no guarantee, warantee or manatee with the code, but should it blow up or do something strange of its own accord, please let me know and I'll look into it.

* To view the code, select 'view source' from your browser's menu. I tried putting it all in text boxes, but Blogger kept inserting <br />'s all over the place - i.e. it wouldn't work when copied and pasted. If anyone really objects to this, post a comment and I'll make the code and instructions available as a complete post in its own right.

2 Comments:

Blogger Goatboy said...

I can do without a warantee and a guarantee, but no manatee? What do you think you are playing at?

I for one will not poison my blog with any code unless it contains a Chordate Trichechidae. I've always said that, so it should come as no surprise.

Sort it out man, for the love of fuck, sort it out!

10:57 am  
Blogger J.L. said...

Update: Minor modification made to Jcalendar, see post Jcalendar Code & Instructions for details.

9:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home